Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mess free finger paint

Today I was watching my two younger nieces while my oldest niece was out with her girl scout troop so I decided to do something that the 5 and 2 year old could do that wouldn't be hard for them to do. While looking through my crafts board I found the perfect thing, finger painting without the mess!!


This is what you will need to do this activity:



  • Paper
  • Paint (acrylic or poster works good)
  • Ziploc bag
  • Painter's Paint



Lay the paper on the table and then lay the zip lock bag on top of paper.
Note: I used two pieces of computer paper to put under my gallon sized bags to cover the entire area of bag.

Once you have done this you can begin taping the paper and bag to the table. 


Don't tape the top of bag yet as you still need to put paint in the bag.


Once you have put the paint inside of the bag you can begin to close the bag. Before you seal it all the way make sure all the air is out of the bag and then seal tightly. Then tape the top of bag down to the table.


Once this is done, your kids can begin to finger paint mess FREE! 




The girls had a lot of fun doing this and they ever switched seats to play with the different colors at times.







As the day wore on they went off to play with other things but they kept coming back to play. I think this was my favorite thing to do with them yet, mainly because for clean up it only took un-taping the bags from the table which was very easy! No mess equaled a very happy Aunt and I know it would make some very happy Moms! 
    




If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to ask. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment